Atlendis Labs is excited to share a summary of the biggest news this month, including the latest updates and some reading recommendations.
What Happened in the Atlendis World…
- On October 11, Atlendis Labs deployed new staking contracts along with a 💰 132,500 $MATIC rewards program 💰 with the support of Polygon. Lenders can now stake and lock their position NFT from 15 to 90 days to earn $MATIC rewards on top of their usual yield. Start staking now!
- Atlendis crossed the cap of $4M in total emitted loans 🚀
- On October 18, Atlendis Labs’ Chief Research Officer Charlotte Eli was invited with the Adan to meet Jean-Noël Barrot, France’s Minister of digital transformation and telecommunication.
- A day later, Charlotte was invited to speak at a Fintech conference organized by France’s equivalent to the SEC, the Autorité des Marchés Financiers (AMF) at a DeFi roundtable.
- Atlendis Labs invited ZigZag Exchange’s founder for an AMA session with the Atlendis community on October 5.
- The first “ATH” or Atlendis Town Hall 🏛 took place on October 12 to share news and discuss the roadmap with the community. At the occasion, the attendees received a badge to attest of their participation.
- Atlendis Labs attended the Digital Asset Summit in London October 17 & 18.
- On October 24, Auros opened their first pool after being approved as a borrower on the Atlendis protocol. Auros will borrow USDC on a 60-day maturity and with a credit limit of $5M. In addition, Auros lenders can earn $MATIC rewards by staking their position.
- Online events
- Atlendis Labs will host a Community Call end of November with Hamzah Khan, Head of DeFi at Polygon, David Rogers, COO of Auros and Alexis Masseron, Co-Founder and CEO of Atlendis Labs on Twitter Spaces 🐦
- Crypto events the Atlendis Labs team will be attending
- Atlendis is co-sponsoring a Web3 DNA event in Paris on November 29th 🗓
More details coming soon! If you have questions or would like to participate in these events, feel free to reach out on Discord, we would love to meet!
Featuring Atlendis in October 2022
“Unlike traditional finance that is restricted to a group of people and can seem opaque, DeFi is open to everyone and transparent.” Charlotte Eli, Chief Research Officer at Atlendis Labs
- Atlendis: A protocol for uncollateralized crypto loans, by CryptoNewsZ
- Polygon and Atlendis Announce MATIC Rewards Program for Liquidity, by NameCoin News
- Women In Web3 Paris want to feminize the blockchain and cryptos, by Les Echos Start
- Bitcoin’s whitepaper was published on November 1st, 2008. Let’s refresh our memory to celebrate 14 years online!