We hope everyone who celebrated Thanksgiving had a nice holiday!
Atlendis Labs is excited to share a summary of the biggest news this month, including the latest updates and some reading recommendations.
What happened in the Atlendis World…
- The Atlendis protocol reached $4.5M in total emitted loans 💰.
- More than 7,000 unique lenders have deposited on the Atlendis protocol as of November 30, 2022.
- Alexis participated in a livestream on Twitch with Benoit and Sam from the Journal du Coin on November 10. Watch the recording (in 🇫🇷) here.
- Atlendis was featured in the Blockbytes Quick Flip Polygon episode on November 23. Watch the 📽️ episode.
- On November 30, Atlendis Labs hosted its second Atlendis Town Hall or ATH#2. Participants claimed an OAT on Galxe made for the occasion.
Web3 DNA event in Paris on November 29th.
The meetup was organized by Web3 DNA on the topic of “Web3 Legos: Exploration of DeFi Synergies.” The event was sponsored by French DeFi ecosystem innovators Atlendis Labs, APWine, Angle Protocol, Paladin and Sismo.
A panel of founders including Alexis (Atlendis Labs), Gaspard (APWine), Romain (Paladin), Pablo (Angle), and Hadrien (Sismo) was moderated by Clément from Commit.press, and the discussion was centered around synergies between the projects and how they complement each other in DeFi. Founders shared overviews of their projects and their vision for the future in this bear market. The panelists interacted with the audience with a Q&A session, with topics ranging from the history and evolution of DeFi to the challenges of building in Web3 and best building practices.
- On Dec. 15, 2022, Atlendis Labs will be hosting an AMA with Aave’s Integration Lead Marc Zeller and Polygon’s Head of DeFi Hamzah Khan, on Twitter spaces.
- A community calendar is available here or on Discord
Crypto events the Atlendis Labs team will be attending
- Web3 Family event in Barcelona
More details coming soon! If you have questions or would like to participate in these events, feel free to reach out on Discord, we would love to meet!
Featuring Atlendis in November 2022
- Bankless: Bankless Token Ratings | November 2022
- 20 minutes: Ces 11 femmes tissent le nouveau Web
“A young mathematician and financial engineer by training, Charlotte joined ConsenSys in 2017, before we even started talking about DeFi (decentralized finance). From the start, Charlotte was seduced by the open-mindedness of the ecosystem and the technical challenges inherent in the Web3 ecosystem. We can say that DeFi was a real revelation for the woman who co-founded Atlendis Labs in the midst of the Covid-19 pandemic.”
- Agefi: La finance décentralisée reste dépendante des emprunteurs
“Decentralized finance protocols should seek to expand their use cases for non-speculative purposes.”
- Bankless: Ultimate Guide to Undercollateralized Lending in DeFi
- Atlendis Labs uses Gelato to automate liquidity rewards distribution to lenders on the Atlendis protocol. More information about the automation in Gelato’s Newsletter