Wishing everyone a joyful holiday season…and a Happy New Yield on Atlendis!
Atlendis Labs is excited to share a summary of the biggest news this month, including the latest updates and some reading recommendations.
What happened at Atlendis Labs…
- Since launch, the Atlendis protocol emitted $5.5M in cumulative loans 💰
- More than 7,300 unique lenders have deposited on the Atlendis protocol.
- Atlendis Labs hosted user testing sessions over the month to collect users’ feedback in preparation for the V2 release in 2023.
- Atlendis Labs published a 2022 Year in Review blog article to go over Atlendis’ first year milestones.
On December 15th, Atlendis Labs hosted a community call and AMA session on the topic of “DeFi Building Blocks” with Atlendis Labs Co-Founder and CEO Alexis Masseron, Aave’s Strategy Lead Marc Zeller and Polygon’s Head of DeFi Hamzah Khan, on Twitter Spaces. The full replay is available here.
If you have questions or would like to see the Atlendis Labs team IRL at events, feel free to reach out on Discord, we would love to meet!
Featuring Atlendis in December 2022
- Polygon 2022 Rewind, by Polygon.
- What in the Ethereum Application Ecosystem excites me, by Vitalik Buterin
- Real World Assets poised to Be DeFi Growth Engine, The Defiant
“The digitalization of real-world assets (RWAs) will be a momentum-shifting theme for institutional crypto in the year ahead, with stablecoin technology at its heart,” Lehes told The Defiant. “Digital assets exhibit a low correlation with other traditional financial assets such as commodities and bonds. Regulated DeFi projects are actively pursuing the introduction of classes of tokenized collateral from TradFi, as the lack of correlation is a feature not a bug.
[…] Coinbase also expects that RWAs will be a proving ground for nonfungible tokens. The company said that NFTs are increasingly being used to certify and authenticate real-world assets on-chain, including real estate, physical goods, and financial instruments.”
- 2022 Institutional Investor Digital Assets Outlook Survey, by Coinbase
“Looking to the future, more than 7 in 10 investors cited more real-world applications as the top catalyst for growth in the asset class.”
- Messari’s Crypto Theses for 2023, by Messari.io